Aircon Maintenance Contract
An effective aircon may provide uninterrupted service without disruptions. In order to ensure that your aircon functions efficiently, it requires routine servicing and upgradation. If you do not expend effort in a maintenance contract today, you may face a potential loss of money and even a complete breakdown of your airconditioner. With constant tuning up and servicing, your aircon will gain in terms of efficiency and an increased lifespan. With a properly maintained airconditioner, your house will sustain an appropriate amount of temperature.
Our professionals will make sure that you obtain the required assistance to take care of your aircon. By taking care of minute problems, we will help you avoid major repairs and new installation. Thus, we save both your time and money, thus reducing your energy bill.
Aircon Yearly Servicing Contract
Your aircon may have a number of issues:
- Does not cool as well as it could
- Has a low coolant level
- Debris and dirt clogs the cooling fins
- Dirty blower fan filter
All these problems, over the course of time, can reduce the efficiency of your airconditioner, thus wearing it out faster. Therefore, you need a regular aircon maintenance contract to assure higher performance and a longer lifespan of your airconditioner. During the cleaning and servicing of your aircon, our experts may also detect potential problems. We will advise you on what is required to be done before they escalate into major issues.
A yearly service contract with us is the best way to ensure that your aircon is working and is in top condition. With our maintenance contract, you will be able to enhance your aircon cooling performance, increase the lifespan of your equipment and reduce the operating costs. With us completing work within an agreed period of time and our affordable services, we will assure you the best value for your money.
While the most popular choice of contract is a quarterly servicing, we offer other options available too: monthly, bi-monthly, triannual. And our servicing contract covers water leaking from the fancoil units and we follow up the next appointment by sending a reminder.
SCOPE OF WORK OF AIRCON SERVICING:
- Removal & Cleaning Front panel
- Removal & Cleaning of Air Filter
- Removal & Cleaning of Cover
- Check & Clean Cooling Coil
- Check & Clean Pc Board
- Check & Adjust Thermostat or Controller kit
- Check & Adjust blower belt
- Check & Adjust Air-Distribution Pattern
- Check Compressor Operating Current &Voltage
- Check all Valves & Adjust
- Check Motor Running Ampere & Over-load setting
- Check all Bolts & Nuts for tightness
- Check Motor, Pulley & Alignment
- Check & Tighten Loose Terminals of all Electrical Cables
- Check & Clean Contractor, Relays, Timer Etc
- Check Compressor & Mounting
- Check & Run the Air-con units after each servicing
- Improving Efficiency
- Saving Energy Cost
- Prevent of Aircon Breakdown